- Flexibility - extensible pipe for adjustments in places with little space;
- Easy installation - no tools required, only manual fastening is enough;
- Easy maintenance - allows easy access in potential cleaning and unclogging of the sewage pipe;
- Better sealing - rubber ring is included in the reducing bushing.
- Raw material - polypropylene and elastomers;
- Color - White and Metallic;
- Resistant to temperature up to 90°C;
- Adaptable to 7/8”, 1 ¼” and 1 ½” valves, with DN 38, 40, 48 and 50 drain outlets;
- Reference Standard - NBR 14162.
The first step is to know the length that meets your needs as well as the pipe diameter. First adjust the valves and then connect the multipurpose siphon to the pipes. Important: Make sure it is well sealed to prevent leaks.
- Matéria-prima - polipropileno e elastômeros;
- Cor - Branca e Metalizada;
- Resistente à temperatura de até 90°C;
- Adaptável às válvulas de 7/8”, 1 ¼” e 1 ½”, com saídas de esgoto DN 38, 40, 48 e 50;
- Norma de Referência - NBR 14162.
You will find here the opinions and comments of people who have already used this product.