- Great design;
- Durability: ensured by a more resistant internal mechanism when compared to conventional handles;
- Easy installation: No special equipment and skilled labor required;
- Easy maintenance: Due to the spare mechanism sold separately.
- Versions: weld;
- Plastic finish in colors: white, sand, gray, chrome and white with chrome frame;
- Gauge: 22mm;
- Made of CPVC (chlorinated polyvinyl chloride): low thermal conductivity;
- Working pressure: 6.0 kgf/cm2 or 60 meter WC conducting water at 80°C; 24.0 kgf/cm2 or 240 meter WC conducting water at 20°C;
- Maximum operating temperature: 80°C;
- Internal mechanism made of polyoxymethylene;
- Coefficient of Linear Thermal Expansion: 6, 12x1 0·5/,C (average);
- Reference Standards: NBR 15705.
Choose the appropriate handle model for the type of pipes in your installation. To install the base, install the handle using Tigre's Plastic Adhesive Aquatherm. Note the arrows indicating the water flow on the product's structure. Use the marking on the protective cover to assist on setting the plaster level. To install the plastic finish: Remove the frame and set aside the screw. Fit the Valve Body and secure it using the Bonnet. Fit the handle on the mechanism and secure it with the screw. Replace the frame on the handle, being careful to fit it properly in the slots. On the Product Data Sheet, you can check out the step by step with mounting and installation instructions.
No, there are no standards for this use and we don't have tests on it.
From the latest revision of NBR 7198, heating equipment had to adjust to the maximum temperature of water use, thus Thermovalve no longer applies.
There is no set spacing, this data is taken from a calculation that considers temperatures active inside and outside the system. The engineer responsible for the construction must determine the number of fittings and their spacing.
No. This line does not have protection additives against UV rays.
Plastic Adhesive Aquatherm has a more aggressive formula, so its use is recommended only for the Aquatherm line or gauges from 50mm on weld pipes.
You will find here the opinions and comments of people who have already used this product.