- Economy: reduces water consumption by up to 70%. Fast and smooth closing between 4 and 10 seconds.
- Quality: 100% tested and standardized product (NBR 13713: 2009) manufactured in Engineering Plastics (ABS). Resistant to the use of 200,000 cycles.
- Hygiene: it avoids cross-contamination, it is not necessary to touch the faucet again to close it.
- Comfort and versatility: it prevents unwanted splashes and is ideal for small businesses, businesses, collective and residential environments.
- Differentiated design: curved, contemporary features confer a differentiated aesthetic.
- Warranty of colors: the product has a UV additive application for color protection.
Check out the illustrated and detailed step-by-step installation in the datasheet, available for download just below.
1. Before installing the faucet, flow the water to remove dirt from the tubing.
2. Check according to the table in the datasheet, if it is necessary to use the flow reducer, if yes, install it at the faucet inlet.
3. Close the general valve and clean the place where the faucet is installed. Remove the securing nut, keep the flexible seal on the faucet and position.
4. Screw the securing nut manually under the counter until the faucet is tough.
5. Attach the Tigre flexible hitch (sold separately), which should already be connected to the wall.
6. Open the general valve. Your Tigre Faucet is ready for use.
|Branco com Cromo||300000652|
Composition: ABS, POM, stainless steel, elastomers, chrome components
may have copper, nickel and chromium alloys;
Color: White with Chrome;
Activation time: 4 to 10s;
With flow reducer;
With aerator for water saving;
For use in cold water;
Working pressure: 0.2 to 4.0 kgf/cm²;
Maximum working temperature: 40°C;
Gauge: ½'' (DN15)
Minimum Flow Rate Faucet: 0,04L/s
Technical brochure DOWNLOAD