There is no better way to develop professionally than next to great talents. Have you ever heard that you make your own opportunities? Be a Young Apprentice in Tigre and build a successful future. Check bellow all information you need to know about the Apprenticeship Program.
- Contribute with the first job and the development of young people by providing professional experience since early age;
- Provide an enabling environment for the apprentices, so they can develop their skills through transformative professional experiences;
- Program period: up to 24 months.
- People between 14 and 24 years old;
- High school or former high school students;
- Interest and availability to work on one of our headquarters;
- Identify yourself with Tigre values;
- Multifunctional profile: interest in develop professional skills, working in different areas of the company.
- Number of Apprentices: the law provides the fulfillment of the quota between 5% and 15% of apprentices in the professional staff.
- Compatible salary, based on the Law of Learning;
- Health insurance;
- Dental insurance;
- Gym (Joinville);
- Life insurance;
- Sportive Recreational Society TIGRE (Joinville);
- Christmas gift;
- Structured Development Program and office monitoring.