- Quick coupling - Plug-in coupling; "Installation in a Click";
- High flow - The tank fills faster;
- Anti-noise pipe - Fills the tank silently;
- Flexibility - Adapts to several gauges as ½ ", ¾" and 1";
- Easy adjustment of water level - Threaded Float.
- Raw material - Engineering Plastics (Polyacetal, ABS and Polyethylene);
- Gauge - 1/2 ", 3/4" and 1";
- Maximum Working Pressure - 10 kgf/cm²;
- Operation - The float valve click operates with a simple mechanism, which closes the water entry when it reaches a certain level;
- Reference Standards - NBR 14534 and NBR 5626.
On the Product Data Sheet, you can check out the installation instructions for the Float Valve Click, from the drilling of the water tank to the last step, which is pressing against the quick coupling and listening to the "click". Do not forget to perform the water level adjustment test.
What type of material is used for manufacturing the water tanks?
Tigre water tanks are made of medium density polyethylene (MDPE), in blue color, through the rotational molding process. The combination of raw material and manufacturing process ensures this product high strength and light weight, easier installation and ensuring its operation.
Can the water tanks be installed exposed to the sun?
Yes. Tigre tanks have in their raw material anti-UV properties and can be installed in both indoor and outdoor locations.
Can I drill the water tanks on the back wall for exit of pipes?
No. The water tanks have flat grooves throughout their area designed to receive pipes. Drillings in inappropriate places cause tensioning on the tank walls, making subsequent breakage possible.
|1/2", 3/4", 1"||22994107||10|
|1/2", 3/4", 1"||200||231,7||475,8||172,2|