- Unique design;
- Durability: resistant to weather and corrosion;
- Easy installation ensured by standard parts and simple assembly by just fitting the parts together, sealing through elastomeric joints e with eyebolts for direct mounting;
- Greater flexibility for projects as it provides different color options, right and left end caps, as well as round and square downspouts;
- The Aquapluv Style line consists of gutters, downspouts, connectors and brackets;
- Produced in PVC with anti-UV additive that protects system parts against the action of sun rays;
- Available in two color options: white and pearl beige;
- Smooth internal surface: easier flow and prevents accumulation of sludge and leaves;
- Two downspout options: square and round;
- Secure fit of parts;
- Simple installation: connectors with eyebolts for direct mounting to the already existent fascia boards and seals;
- Rubber lip seals, ensuring watertightness, even for the critical changes in temperature;
- Brackets available in two versions: PVC and metallic, painted in the gutter colors;
- Reference Standard: NBR 10844.
Check if the eave has or not a fascia. If there is one, the gutter will be mounted on it. If not, the gutter may be mounted on the rafters, as long as the distance between them does not exceed the maximum spacing between brackets (60 cm). In an eave fascia board: mark the position of the nozzles, which will be the areas where water will go through the downspout and that will decide the gutter's slope direction. Measure the length of the fascia area. Calculate the slope between the start and end points to ensure a 5-mm slope for every meter. Secure the first screw at the start point and the other at the end point. Stretch a line between them e mark the intermediate points (maximum spacing between brackets - 60 cm). In an eave with no fascia board: the alignment of the mounting points is already preset by the position of the rafters, but it is necessary to mark the slopes between these points. Install gutter in the designed length, mounting it by fitting seams and nozzles. In the product data sheet, you can check out the installation step-by-step.
No. The sealing is obtained by means of rubber sealing rings already incorporated in the parts.
No. El sello se obtiene por medio de anillos de sellado de caucho ya incorporados a las piezas.
Não. A vedação é obtida por meio de anéis de vedação de borracha já incorporados às peças.