- Full line of pipes and fittings to meet project needs;
- Easy installation: coupling by threads and without tools, being manually coupled due to its coupling type;
- Faster assembly and disassembly of the system, through plastic thread coupling, allowing it to be used in several areas, thus reducing the system implantation cost;
- It resists chemicals and can be used for fertigation.
- Components of the line are made of PVC (Polyvinyl chloride)
- Color: blue, with yellow PVC threaded coupling;
- Coupling with long and round pitch thread;
- Class PN 80 (operating pressure of 80 meter WC);
- Double-lip sealing ring;
- Pipes with threaded gasket and end;
- Sliding male thread (end) and fixed female thread (gasket);
- Supplied in bars with mounting length of 6.0 meters;
- Available in diameters of 50mm (2") and 75mm (3");
- Class PN 80 (operating pressure 80 meter WC), male and female ends with antilock long-pitch thread, watertightness provided through the double-lip sealing rings.
The projects must be mounted by threading, performed manually with the threads clean and free of soil particles. The water flow direction from the male end to the female end is very important to provide a perfect sealing of the double-lip sealing ring. To connect the parts, align the pipes and check the correct positioning of the sealing ring. Fit the pipe end in the gasket. Then tighten the end nut normally. Important: avoid strong impact and friction to preserve the integrity of the male/female ends. The support surface should be flat so the pipes do not suffer bending stress for a long time. Check out more details in the product data sheet.
Plastic attachment, which is characterized by a long and round thread, specially designed to facilitate assembly and disassembly of the pipings installed in conventional overhead irrigation systems.