- Safety: Regulated product with certification in national and international standards. PVC film does not propagate flames. High dielectric strength: withstands voltage variations;
- Easy installation: The flexibility of the tape ensures a good handling in different conditions of use;
- Higher adherence: Its special formula ensures a good fixation over time;
- Resistance: Vinyl backing tape with excellent mechanical strength.
- Product made of PVC-based film;
- Rubber resin adhesive;
- Flame retardant PVC film (self-extinguishing);
- Class B: Thickness: 0.15 mm, Width: 19 mm, in black. Available in 20m, 10m and 5m lengths.
- Operating temperature: 0ºC up to 90ºC;
- Insulation up to 750 V;
- Resistance to UV rays;
- Its packaging protects against contamination;
- Internal tube in cardboard;
- Reference Standard: NBR 5410 and NBR NM 60454 -3-1-5.
In the Product Data Sheet or Technical Brochure, you will find the step-by-step installation instructions for each case.
|0,15mm x19mm x20m||54502559||60|
|0,15mm x19mm x10m||54502451||72|
|0,15mm x19mm x5m||54502354||48|
In seams and terminations of wires and electric cables up to 750V, in the low voltage electrical installations of homes, offices, shops and industries.