- Safety: Regulated product with certification in national and international standards. PVC film does not propagate flames. High dielectric strength: withstands voltage variations;
- Easy installation: The flexibility of the tape ensures a good handling in different conditions of use;
- Higher adherence: Its special formula ensures a good fixation over time;
- Resistance: Excellent mechanical strength.
- Product made of PVC-based film;
- Rubber resin adhesive;
- Flame retardant PVC film (self-extinguishing);
- Class C: - Thickness: 0.13 mm, Width: 18 mm. Available in yellow, blue, white, green and red in lengths of 10 m.
- Operating temperature: 0ºC up to 90ºC;
- Insulation up to 750 V;
- Resistance to UV rays;
- Its packaging protects against contamination;
- Internal tube in cardboard;
- Reference Standard: NBR 5410 and NBR NM 60454 -3-1-5.
In the Product Data Sheet or Technical Brochure, you will find the step-by-step installation instructions for each case.
The main function is to perform electrical insulation for wires and power cables in order to form a protective layer highly resistant to abrasion, and also against the action of ultraviolet rays. It can also be used for identification of wires, busbars, protection and marking of tools and parts.