- Innovative design;
- Greater flow and water collection;
- Easy cleaning: smooth surface with less possibility of incrustations.
- Raw Material: PVC
- Length: 50, 70 and 90 cm.
- Colors: White and Gray
- Drain slope: 1%;
- Outlets: DN40 mm gasket;
- Maximum operating temperature: 45ºC;
- Adapter: The line includes an adapter for 100 and 150mm syphon systems;
- Reference Standard: NBR 8160.
Set the location where the Linear Drain will be installed to adjust the floor slope. Make sure there is a syphon system to prevent bad smell. The drain should be connected to a disconnector. Install the product as specified in the project, remembering that at the time of concreting, the drain trench should have the grate attached to it: Perform the finish with the desired floor coating, respecting the maximum height of the gutter. If the drain must be installed after the concreting, it will be necessary to cut/break the floor. You will find more installation information in the Product Data Sheet.