- Modern design: Smooth finish that fits well any environment;
- Easy installation: Modular model with simple fitting components that streamline the installation without compromising its efficiency;
- Easy Handling: Door with reversible system and 180° opening; Specific space for circuit identification by tags;
- Easy Cleaning: The smooth surfaces of the board do not create incrustations and makes cleaning easier;
- Safety: Its protection level represents less risk of access to live parts (energized parts) of the board, offering greater safety;
- Innovation: Thinner. With a 6-cm depth only, the Slim Distribution Board may be easily installed in thinner walls.
- PVC (flame retardant);
- White Color;
- IP40 Protection Level;
- Capacity: 12, 16, 32, 48 and 64 circuit breakers;
- Circuit breakers in a horizontal line;
- Individual doors;
- For DIN circuit breakers;
- It includes circuit identification labels, circuit breaker rail and dry-wall mount;
- Reference standards: NBR 6808, NBR 6146, NBR 5410 and NBR IEC 60670.
The Slim Distribution Board can be installed on masonry walls and drywall. In the Product Data Sheet or Technical Brochure, you will find the step-by-step installation instructions for each case.
Which circuit breaker models can be installed in the Slim Distribution Boards?
The Slim Distribution Boards support the DIN circuit breaker, which is the main standard for residential and commercial electrical installations.
Are Slim Distribution Boards sold with bus bars?
The Slim Distribution Boards are not sold with bus bars.
|Sem Barramento Porta Branca||33040814*||4|
|Sem Barramento Porta Branca||420||209,5||60||390||180|
No, it can also be used on masonry walls.
No, también se puede utilizar en paredes de albañilería.
Não, também pode ser usado em paredes de alvenaria.