- Easy handling: Flexible, lightweight material that allows bending. It is supplied in reels and bars;
- Fast and efficient installation: Fewer fittings used in the installation, ensuring a greater agility in the installation time, decrease in the load loss due to reduction of fittings and pipes with long radius curvature;
- Safety: Absolute watertightness of the system;
- Durability; Higher tensile and compressive strength. System with high resistance to corrosion;
- Versatility: Compatibility with other systems through transition fittings;
- Economy: Reduction in the incidence of theft for not being made of copper.
- As it is produced in polymer, it undergoes less oxidation;
- Multilayer Pipes, consisting of: PEX inner layer, adhesive layer, aluminum layer, adhesive layer and outer layer of PE material;
- Gauge: 16, 20, 26 and 32 mm;
- Length: Bars of 5 m and reels of 50 m and 100 m;
- Yellow color;
- The aluminum layer has a Butt-Weld (Top Weld), which offers a greater resistance than other manufacturing forms;
- Greater productivity for the installation;
- Reels: easy to carry and handle, smaller storage space;
- Reference Standards: ISO 17484-1, DVGW VP 632, DVGW VP 625 and NBR 15526.
In the Product Data Sheet or Technical Brochure, you will find the step-by-step installation instructions for each case.
|16mm x 100 metros||37666750||1|
|20mm x 100 metros||37666777||1|
|26mm x 50 metros||37666793||1|
|32mm x 50 metros||37666815||1|