- Durability: resistant to weather and corrosion;
- Easy installation ensured by standard parts and with eyebolts for direct fixation;
- Greater flexibility for projects due to color options.
- The Aquapluv line consists of gutters, downspouts and connectors produced in PVC with anti-UV additive that protects system parts against the action of sun rays;
- Simple installation: connectors with eyebolts for direct mounting to the already existent fascia boards and seals;
- Brackets available in two versions: PVC and metallic, painted in the gutter color;
- Metal Hanger: In Zinc color;
- Reference Standard: NBR 10844.
For an eave with no fascia board, two support options are available, with application instructions as follows: Metal bracket, available in zinc color, must be screwed into the side of the gutter, at the right height to ensure gutter slope of 0.5%. Metal hanger + PVC bracket: you can set the hangers on the gutter sides at the same height, and adjust the bracket level by fixing the screws, to ensure the gutter slope. In these cases, the intermediate connectors will be sustained by the gutter, as there is no fascia board surface to support them. In the Product Data Sheet you can follow the Aquapluv line step by step, consisting of gutter, downspouts and connectors.