- Greater flexibility for projects;
- Recyclable product - does not generate disposal or frequent replacement;
- Color matches with other building elements;
- Easy installation due to by standard parts, fixing and mounting parts with gasket joints and simple assembly by just fitting the parts together;
- Tigre Quality brings safety to those designing and installing the project;
- Durability: resistant to weather;
- In residences, a rainwater collection system allows a better flow of such water, preventing flooding, soil erosion and other problems;
- Does not corrode;
- Perfect sealing.
- The Aquapluv line consists of gutters, downspouts and connectors produced in PVC with anti-UV additive that protects system parts against the action of sun rays;
- Rubber Seal Dimension: 125 mm;
- Secure fit of parts;
- Smooth internal surface;
- Vertical round downspouts;
- Simple installation: connectors with eyebolts for direct mounting to the already existent fascia boards and seals;
- Brackets available in two versions: PVC and metallic, painted in the gutter color;
- Reference Standard: NBR 10844.
Sealing using the Aquapluv Gutter Rubber Seal is made by fitting the rubber seal in the connector's groove. In the Product Data Sheet, you can follow the Aquapluv line step by step, consisting of gutter, downspouts, connectors and brackets.