- Durability: resistant to weather and corrosion;
- Greater flexibility for projects: options of color as well as round and square downspouts;
- Easy installation with mounting eyebolts;
- The Aquapluv Style line consists of gutters, downspouts, connectors and brackets;
- Produced in PVC with anti-UV additive that protects system parts against the action of sun rays;
- Available in two color options: white and beige;
- Gauge:100 x 65 mm;
- Smooth internal surface: easier flow and prevents accumulation of sludge and leaves;
- Two adapter options: square and round;
- Secure fit of parts;
- Simple installation: connectors with eyebolts for direct mounting to the already existent fascia boards and seals;
- Rubber lip seals, ensuring watertightness, even for the critical changes in temperature;
- Brackets available in two versions: PVC and metallic, painted in the gutter colors;
- Reference Standard: NBR 10844.
We recommend using your bands for every 3m of round or square downspouts. If necessary, use a prop to keep the downspout vertical during installation. The downspout square band is composed of three parts: base, screw and band's body. First, mount the band's base on the wall using the appropriate screw and bushing. Next, fit the band's body. Then, connect the base to the band's body using the screw and lightly fastening it. Adjust the distance between the downspout and the wall and securely fasten.