- Durability: resistant to weather and corrosion;
- Greater flexibility for projects as it provides different color options, right and left end caps, as well as round and square downspouts;
- Easy installation ensured by standard parts and simple assembly by just fitting the parts together, sealing through elastomeric joints;
- The Aquapluv Style line consists of gutters, downspouts, connectors and brackets;
- Produced in PVC with anti-UV additive that protects system parts against the action of sun rays;
- Available in two color options: white and beige;
- Gauge:132 x 89 mm;
- Smooth internal surface: easier flow and prevents accumulation of sludge and leaves;
- Two adapter options: square and round;
- Secure fit of parts;
- Simple installation: connectors with eyebolts for direct mounting to the already existent fascia boards and seals;
- Rubber lip seals, ensuring watertightness, even for the critical changes in temperature;
- Brackets available in two versions: PVC and metallic, painted in the gutter colors;
- Reference Standard: NBR 10844.
Installing the Aquapluv Style Right End Cap is simple. On the right side, where the gutter ends, place the end cap to finish the installation. In the product data sheet, you can check out the installation step-by-step.
Close the right end from a segment of Aquapluv Style gutter.
Cerrar el extremo derecho de un segmento de raíl Aquapluv Style.
Fechar a extremidade direita de um segmento de calha Aquapluv Style.