- Easy installation;
- Lightweight material;
- Full line of pipes and fittings;
- Resistance to several chemicals;
- Durability: 50-year life span;
- Efficiency and Savings.
- Raw material: PVC;
- Color: Brown;
- Gauge: 20, 25, 32, 40, 50, 60, 75, 85 and 110mm;
- Working pressure (20 °C): Fittings between 20 and 50 mm: 7.5 kgf / cm² (75 meter WC) and Fittings between 60 and 110 mm: 10 kgf/cm² (100 meter WC);
- Cold welding joints - does not require the use of tools and sophisticated equipment.
- Does not corrode;
- Reference Standard: NBR 5626
First, sand the surfaces to be welded. Clean pipes and fittings with Tigre's Cleaning Solution. Spread the plastic adhesive for PVC at the end of the pipe and the fitting gasket joint. Fit the parts and remove any excess adhesive. On the Product Data Sheet, you can check out all instructions for use and installation of the Weld Elbow Tigre.
Can Brown PVC be used with hot water?
The use of brown PVC is possible for water at temperatures up to 45°C, respecting the maximum pressure of 4Kgf/cm². However, for use in hot water systems, Aquatherm is the only Tigre pipe that meets all standards.
On which side should be the Adapter with flanges ring for the water tank?
The ring must always stay outside the tank.
Can Brown PVC be used exposed to the sun?
No. This line does not have protection additives against UV rays.
Can I bend brown PVC pipes heating up the pipe?
No. PVC pipes when heated in an uncontrolled manner lose their pressure and mechanical strength features. To crate curves, use the available fittings from the line. Always follow your home's hydraulic design, it should be done according to the products available in the market.
Why should I use the Cleaning Solution?
The Cleaning Solution removes from the pipe and fitting surfaces dirt and "grease" that can damage the welding, as well as preparing the part's wall to receive the adhesive.