- Easy installation - simple fitting, with more internal space and a higher amount of inputs to couple conduits;
- Durable and resistant - Reinforcement in the edges that prevent the part from warping. Product with high chemical resistance and protection against corrosion;
- Easy storage - basic format that allows stacking one over the other;
- Safety - It does not propagate flames, meeting the criteria of the International Standard IEC 614;
- Larger space - Boxes have more internal space to accommodate wires and electrical devices.
- Made of Flame Retardant PVC;
- Yellow color;
- 4”x2” and 4”x4” Sizes, Tigreflex (Yellow) and Threaded Conduit (Black);
- Larger amount of 25 mm (3/4") inputs and 32 mm (1") inputs;
- Structural reinforcement at the edges, allowing resistance to deformations;
- Robust tabs that do not strip, break and rust;
- Accept the installation of any manufacturer of switches and sockets;
- Easy to storage;
- Reference Standards: NBR 15465 and NBR 5410.
In the Product Data Sheet or Technical Brochure, you will find the step-by-step installation instructions for each case.
Does the Square Outlet Box allow stacking?
The 4x2 and 4x4 square outlet boxes are stackable and allow for organization at the POS. In addition, as it does not have a conical format, the Square Outlet Box has more internal space to house cables and devices in an organized and risk-free manner.
Protection Index, the first number indicates that the frame has dust protection and the second number, protection against liquids, in this case has no protection with no projection of liquids.
You will find here the opinions and comments of people who have already used this product.