- Stress-cracking resistance;
- Impact resistance;
- Chemical resistance;
- Corrosion immunity;
- High resistance to abrasion;
- Lightweight and flexible, allowing long radius curves in the ditch (20xDE);
- Excellent hydraulic features due to smooth internal surface;
- Excellent welding properties;
- Long lifespan.
- Pipes Manufactured with polyethylene PE80 and PE100;
- Color: Blue;
- Diameters: DE20 to DE400;
- Supply in reels: DE20 to DE125 mm;
- Supply in Bars: DE140 to DE400 mm;
- Pressure Class: PN2.5 to PN25 kgf/cm²;
- Resistance to UV rays;
- Reference Standards: NBR, ISO and DIN.
In the Product Data Sheet, you can check out the types of welds that can be applied, as well as information on assembly, installation, storage and handling.
|63 x 8,7 mm x 50 m||10069157 *||1|
|63 x 8,7 mm x 100 m||10069165 *||1|
|63 x 8,7 mm x 50 m||63||50000||8,7|
|63 x 8,7 mm x 100 m||63||100000||8,7|