- Easy installation: Interchangeable with solid line pipes and fittings as well as with solid and corrugated PVC products from the competition;
- Easy transportation and handling: light bars;
- High mechanical strength due to externally corrugated walls;
- Excellent hydraulic performance: smooth internal surface;
- Easy maintenance: Vinilfort Universal repair coupling.
- Long durability: made of PVC;
- Guaranteed watertightness: gasket joints;
- Chemical resistance: inert to aggressive soil conditions.
- Raw material: Rigid PVC;
- Color: ocher;
- Diameter: 150, 200, 250, 300, 350 and 400mm;
- Different types of fittings: 14 different types of fittings, which fit the smooth wall and corrugated wall drain pipes, without the need of adapters;
- Length: 6m end and gasket;
- Gasket Joint system, with profiled rubber ring, specific for Corrugated Drain and Sewer Pipe;
- Underground and unpressurized systems (pipe flow);
- Maximum temperature of waste conduction at 40ºC;
- Roughness coefficient (Manning): n = 0.010;
- Double wall (internally smooth and externally corrugated);
- Strength class: 5000 Pa for all gauges;
- Reference Standards: ABNT NBR 7362-1:2005 and ABNT NBR 7362-3.
In order to install the sanitary sewer system, it is necessary to follow the technical rules for excavation and slopes estimated in the project. Dragging pipes on the ground during transportation and when lowering pipes in the ditches must be prevented. Check out the full step by step on the product data sheet.
|DN 400||Sob consulta||1|