- Easy installation - Flexible, lightweight PVC conduit with a special geometry that allows you to bend it to change directions, without any fittings;
- Savings - Reduces labor costs and deadlines for the execution of the installations, as it eliminates the use of connections;
- High mechanical strength - Ideal for use in slabs, it supports the load of the concreting process and the movement in the progress of a construction;
- Durable and resistant - Product with high chemical resistance. Made of PVC, Tigreflex conduits are corrosion-resistant;
- Safety - It does not propagate flames, meeting the criteria and tests of the International Standard NBR 15465.
- Made of Flame Retardant PVC;
- Orange color;
- Larger wall thickness;
- Parallel corrugation:
- Conduit diameters (gauge): 20, 25 and 32 mm;
- Conduits supplied in reels with 50 m (diameters of 20 and 25 mm) and 25 m (diameters of 32 mm);
- Diametral resistance of the conduits: loads up to 750N/5cm;
- Conduit with low friction coefficient makes introduction and passage of electric cables easier;
- Easy to storage;
- Reference Standards: NBR 15465 and NBR 5410.
In the Product Data Sheet or Technical Brochure, you will find the step-by-step installation instructions for each case.
Does the meter-to-meter marking in the conduit vary?
The marking is a benefit that serves as a guideline to separate and cut the conduit. Its length may suffer a variation based of its handling.
No, because it has no additive UV (ultraviolet ray).
No, porque no tiene aditivo UV (radio ultravioleta).
Não, porque não possui aditivo UV ( raio ultravioleta).
It is to be installed on slabs, columns and concrete beams due to its high resistance to mechanical stresses.
Es para ser instalado en losas, columnas y vigas de hormigón, debido a su alta resistencia a los esfuerzos mecánicos.
É para ser instalado em lajes, colunas e vigas de concreto, devido a sua alta resistência aos esforços mecânicos.
SUPPORTS LOADS UP TO 750N/5CM.
SOPORTE CARGAS HASTA 750N / 5CM.
Suporta cargas até 750N/5CM.