- Easy installation - Flexible, lightweight PVC conduit with a special geometry that allows you to bend it to change directions, without any fittings;
- Savings - Reduces labor costs and deadlines for the execution of the installations, as it eliminates the use of connections;
- High mechanical strength - Ideal for use in slabs, it supports the load of the concreting process and the movement in the progress of a construction;
- Durable and resistant - Product with high chemical resistance. Made of PVC, Tigreflex conduits are corrosion-resistant;
- Safety - It does not propagate flames, meeting the criteria and tests of the International Standard NBR 15465.
- Made of Flame Retardant PVC;
- Orange color;
- Larger wall thickness;
- Parallel corrugation:
- Conduit diameters (gauge): 20, 25 and 32 mm;
- Conduits supplied in reels with 50 m (diameters of 20 and 25 mm) and 25 m (diameters of 32 mm);
- Diametral resistance of the conduits: loads up to 750N/5cm;
- Conduit with low friction coefficient makes introduction and passage of electric cables easier;
- Easy to storage;
- Reference Standards: NBR 15465 and NBR 5410.
In the Product Data Sheet or Technical Brochure, you will find the step-by-step installation instructions for each case.
Does the meter-to-meter marking in the conduit vary?
The marking is a benefit that serves as a guideline to separate and cut the conduit. Its length may suffer a variation based of its handling.
No, because it has no additive UV (ultraviolet ray).
It is to be installed on slabs, columns and concrete beams due to its high resistance to mechanical stresses.
SUPPORTS LOADS UP TO 750N/5CM.