- Guaranteed watertightness by gasket joints;
- Complete system with pipes and fittings in several gauges;
- Pipes with solid walls and fittings with JEI ring (Integral Gasket Joint) makes installation easier and prevents mounting errors;
- Fast installation, greater productivity with cost reduction;
- Less dependence on skilled labor;
- Smooth internal surface;
- Easy maintenance;
- Restricts the access of undesirable materials (solids) inside the pipes due to reduced dimensions of the plugs;
- Eliminates operator's manual visits inside the system;
- Long durability;
- Made of rigid PVC;
- Integral gasket joint system (JEI);
- Integral Gasket Joint Detail: Rubber rings made of SBR rubber;
- Color: ocher;
- Nominal diameters (gauge) DN 100 to DN 400;
- Dimensioned to work underground and unpressurized (pipe flow);
- Maximum temperature of waste conduction at 40ºC;
- Roughness coefficient (Manning): n = 0.010;
- Impact resistance according to ABNT NBR 7362-1;
- Resistance to diametrical compression;
- Reference Standards: ABNT NBR-7362-1:1999, ABNT NBR-10569: 1988, ABNT NBR-10570: 1988, ABNT NBR 9051, ABNT NBR-7367 and ABNT NBR-9814.
In order to install the sanitary sewer system, it is necessary to follow the technical rules for excavation and slopes estimated in the project. Dragging pipes on the ground during transportation and when lowering pipes in the ditches must be prevented. Check out the full step by step on the product data sheet.
The maximum temperature indicated for the use of the Vinilfort pipe is 40ºC, and its use is not recommended in higher temperatures.
The Repair Coupling is an important fitting for repairs to hydraulic pipes. It can be used in both horizontal and vertical systems, however it is of fundamental importance to perform anchoring or docking to prevent its movement.
To protect pipes from UV rays, we recommend a water-based paint, and no paints based on solvents or oil are recommended, as these can lead to loss of pipe resistance.
- Fabricados em PVC rígido;
-Sistema de junta elástica integrada (JEI);
- Detalhe da junta JEI – Junta Elástica Integrada: Anéis de borracha JEI fabricados em borracha SBR;
- Diâmetros nominais (bitolas) DN 100 a DN 400;
-Dimensionados para trabalharem enterrados e sem pressão (conduto livre);
- Temperatura máxima de condução dos despejos de 40ºC;
-Coeficiente de rugosidade (Manning): n=0,010;
-Resistência a impacto conforme ABNT NBR 7362-1;
- Normas de Referência: ABNT NBR-7362-1:1999, ABNT NBR-10569: 1988, ABNT NBR-10570: 1988, ABNT NBR 9051, ABNT NBR-7367 e ABNT NBR-9814.