- Comfort - Polyurethane seat, providing a smooth and "soft seat";
- Design: Sophistication in finishing and unique beauty. Winning product of the Idea Brazil design award;
- Hygiene: Mounting system that allows easy detachment of parts to be washed directly in the bathroom sink or utility sink. In addition to smooth seat and lid that makes cleaning easier;
- Vent to eliminate positioned air so as not to have contact with the toilet surface, avoiding its contamination and, consequently, bad smell.
- Compatible with Thema toilet;
- Available in colors - White, gray and beige;
- Lid - Injected in Polypropylene;
- Seat - Blown-molded in EVA, with polyurethane injection inside it.
Align the seat with the toilet. Make sure that the holes for securing the seats are aligned with those of the toilet. The bolts and nuts have a unique design and quick fit. See which hole is more centralized with that of the toilet and fit the screw, do it on both sides. Snap the nut to the top of the screw under the seat, thread to lock. Replace the finishing covers. If you have any questions, watch the video.
|Cinza 100||26914213||3||Produto descontinuado|
|Branco 000||26914205||3||Produto descontinuado|
|Bege 200||26914230||3||Produto descontinuado|
- Compatível com a bacia Thema;
- Disponível nas cores – Branca, cinza, bege, translúcida e preta;
- Tampa - Injetada em Polipropileno;
- Assento - Arco soprado em EVA, com injeção em Poliuretano no seu interior.