- Durability: Heavy-duty, thermosetting material is highly resistant to wear and scratches.
- Soft Close: Soft Close mechanism ensures smooth closure of the lid, prevents noise and impact of the seat on the ware.
- Ease of cleaning: the seat is removable with a simple click, can be washed in the tank, which ensures complete cleaning.
- Finishing differentiated: sophisticated and slightly frosted, similar to ceramic of sanitary ware.
- Tigre Warranty: your seat has a 01 year warranty.
- Stainless steel fixing: it offers a more sophisticated and aesthetic appearance to the sanitary seat, providing resistance to moisture and waste cleaning products.
- To mount and install: it is very simple, check the step-by-step in the technical data sheet below.
- For cleaning: open the seat completely, press the unlock button and remove the seat. Can be tank washed however, do not use abrasive products (steel sponge and steel wool). Only use a soft cloth, water and mild soap.
- Available in white, beige, gray and black colors.
- Consult the compatible ware in the technical data sheet.
- Basic composition: high-strength thermosetting resin, nylon, stainless steel and copper, nickel and chromium alloys.
- Rigid structure: injected seat and lid.
- For sanitary basins that comply with NBR 15097: ceramic sanitary appliances.
- Adjustable fasteners with stainless steel and nylon screws.
Technical brochure DOWNLOAD