- Ensure versatility, water saving and design for your laundry or service area;
- This tap wheel is round and the spouts are double-sealed, which ensures safety against leakages;
- Besides being practical, this product is high durable and resistant with a sliding ring system in the spout which reinforces the sealing. The aerator nozzle sets water outlet and ensures up to 70% consumption reduction.
- Before installing the tap for service area, let the water run to remove soil from piping;
- Right after, shut off the water inlet valve and clean the site where the tap will be installed;
- Next step is removing the fixing nut, keep the flexible sealing on the tap and position it in the installation site;
- After that, screw the fixing nut by hand from below the bench, till the tap is fixed;
- Connect Tigre Flexible Coupling which shall already be connected to the wall. Off you go!
- Open the water inlet valve and your Tigre Service Area Tap is ready to use.
Instruction for maintenance and cleaning:
- To keep perfect functioning of the service area tap, apply just the torque needed to open and close. Excess torque may damage the product;
- For cleanliness, do not use abrasive products as steel sponge or steel wool. Use only wet cloth with neutral soap.
|White Cross 1/2||300000457|
|White Cross/Chrome 1/2||300000458|
Technical brochure DOWNLOAD