- High impact resistance - due to impact modifier compound added to PVC;
- Greater productivity: the convenience of the integral gasket joint provides greater speed and agility in the maintenance of systems;
- Easy acquisition: the ring is already incorporated into the product, eliminates the need for ring inventory;
- Easy installation: The ring insertion step is not required.
The problem of missing the ring at the construction site is eliminated. Lower insertion effort in pipes;
- Guaranteed Watertightness: the ring already fixed in the gasket eliminates the possibility of its displacement when connecting the pipes;
- Better hydraulic performance - due to smooth internal surface;
- Easy maintenance thanks to the MPVC DeFoFo Repair Coupling.
- Raw material: PVC with impact modifier compound;
- Color: blue:
- Working pressure: 1MPa or 100 meter WC at 20°C(nominal);
- Maintenance with the MPVC DeFoFo Repair Coupling;
- Compatible with cast iron fittings;
- Pipes with JEI system (integral gasket joint): ring not manually removable made of EPDM (ethylene propylene diene monomer) rubber;
- Reference Standards: NBR - 7665/2007 and NBR 9822.
In the product data sheet, you can find the full installation step by step of the MPVC DeFoFo Pipe. Remember: always use lubricant paste in the gasket joint, as oil or grease may damage the rubber ring.
The only PVC fitting for the DEFOFO line (Irriga or Vinilfer) is the repair coupling (integral gasket joint), as the rest of the fittings is made of cast iron. They include a sealing ring, which is attached to the body of each part.
It means that the product is made of PVC 12 sigma, but with the addition of an Impact Modifier agent, making it more ductile, i.e. more impact resistant.
The Repair Coupling is an important fitting for repairs to hydraulic pipes. It can be used in both horizontal and vertical systems, however it is of fundamental importance to perform anchoring or docking to prevent its movement.
To protect pipes from UV rays, we recommend a water-based paint, and no paints based on solvents or oil are recommended, as these can lead to loss of pipe resistance.
Os principais benefícios são: Elevada resistência a impactos, graças ao composto, Maior produtividade graças à facilidade da junta JEI, Facilidade de aquisição, pois o anel já vem incorporado ao tubo, Melhor desempenho hidráulico graças a superfície interna lisa, Intercambialidade com tubos e conexões de ferro fundido, Manutenção facilitada graças à Luva de Correr de PVC.